Fund Manager is the donor portal for charitable funds held by the CFO and its regional affiliate foundations. This simple, easy-to-use portal gives fund advisors and authorized fund contacts to several features:
- View current and historic information about transactions from the fund;
- Generate reports on different types of transactions from the fund;
- View statements and files related to the fund;
- For advisors of certain funds, the ability to request grants from the fund;
- Make secure credit-card donations to the fund or other funds held by the CFO and its regional affiliates; and
- View and download tax acknowledgment letters for charitable gifts made by the fundholder.
Fund Manager also allows affiliate officers access to information about funds held under the regional affiliate.
In the donor portal, you can access different features through the navigational tabs at the top of the page. Different tabs may be visible depending on the type of fund or your level of access. Please note: There are often more tabs than are visible on the screen. Use the scroll bar beneath the tabs to view the others.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your primary contact at the CFO.
Contact CFO Staff