Investment Advisory Board
The CFO uses the Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) model with Fiducient Advisors.
Fiducient manages the portfolio based on an investment philosophy established by the CFO’s Investment Advisory Board, a volunteer group comprised of local financial professionals and chaired by Kari Creighton.
- Chair: Kari Creighton, CFA — Former Senior Vice President, Summit Strategies Group, Springfield
- Adam S. Blanch — Financial advisor, Edward Jones, Marshfield
- Andy Drennen, CFP, MPAS — Senior Portfolio Manager, Simmons Private Wealth, Springfield
- Jason Flores, CFA, CAIA — Senior Vice President & Senior Portfolio Manager, Central Trust Company, Springfield
- Kim Garrison, CFP, CIMA, CTFA — Financial Advisor and Managing Director, Ameriprise Financial, Springfield
- John Hiles, CFP — Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley, Springfield
- Stephanie Hurt, CFA — Private Wealth & Institutional Senior Portfolio Manager, FORVIS Private Client, Springfield
- Jim Ihasz — Portfolio Manager, U.S. Bank Wealth Management, Springfield
- Stan Irwin, AAMS — Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Cape Girardeau
- Marvin Silliman — Retired financial advisor, Lake of the Ozarks
- Drew Spencer, CFP — Vice President and Portfolio Manager, Commerce Trust, Springfield
- Bryan Vowels, CFP, CFA — Founding Partner and CEO, Vowels Stovern Wealth LLC, Joplin
Our Investment Policy
Our focus is forever.
As stewards of charitable assets, it is our responsibility to meet
not only current needs, but also the long-term needs of the communities
we serve. To ensure that the
Foundation’s goals are met, we have investment policies and guidelines
that provide for prudent asset management.
The Foundation’s primary investment goal is to maximize long-term total return within levels of risk set by the Investment Advisory Board.
Because the selection and weighting of asset classes is one of the primary determinants of both investment return and volatility, our asset allocation is considered and monitored by the IAB. The portfolio is rebalanced to the target percentages quarterly.
The Board of Directors, the Investment Advisory Board and the staff of the CFO are wholly committed to the stewardship of our charitable funds.