Before you can login to Fund Manager for the first time, you’ll need to activate your account through a quick and simple process.
- The CFO will send you a system-generated email from CSuite when you are linked to a charitable fund or affiliate foundation. That email will come from email@example.com and include “Fund Advisor Online Access” in the subject line.
- We highly recommend that you whitelist or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to ensure you receive system-generated emails, including gift receipts and donation notifications.
- If you maintain multiple email accounts, the account-activation email will go to the email account associated with your charitable fund or affiliate foundation. CFO staff can confirm this address.
- Click on the link included in the email. This URL is unique to your account and will expire 30 days after you receive the email.
- If you have received more than one activation email, use the link included in the most recent email.
- On the Fund Manager login page, create and confirm your password. Suggestions for strong passwords are included on the page.
- We highly recommend saving this password in a secure location or in password-management application.
Once you have created a password, you will be able to access information about your associated fund or affiliate foundation. We highly recommend bookmarking cfozarks.fcsuite.com/erp/fundmanager for quick access to the Fund Manager login page.