A report of the full history of gifts, grants, expenses and non-gifts for all funds held under an affiliate foundation can be generated using Fund Manager following these simple steps:
- On the home page for a fund, click on one of these four tabs:
- Gifts: All contributions or donations to funds held by the affiliate
- Grants: All grants to nonprofit organizations from the funds held by the affiliate
- Expenses: All distributions to vendors from the funds held by the affiliate
- Non-Gifts: All non-charitable contributions to the funds held by the affiliate
- On the next page, scroll down to see the columns. When you hover over the column headers (Date, ID, Status, etc.) a small filter symbol will pop up. Click that filter to set a date range for the report. You can use filters for each tab and most column headers to set different parameters on the report.
- When ready to create the report, use the horizontal scroll bar beneath the tabs to scroll all the way to the right and find the “Export” tab.
- Click on “Export.” A spreadsheet file will automatically download.
- Locate the file and open with a spreadsheet application (Excel, Numbers, etc.).
All transactions of that particular type for all active funds of the affiliate will be contained in the file. If you need a report of cumulative gifts or grants since the inception of the affiliate, please reach out to your primary CFO contact.