Board of Directors
The CFO owes a great debt to its volunteer leaders, both past and present, for their leadership over the last 48 years. These are the individuals who will guide the foundation during the 2021–22 fiscal year.
Investment Advisory Board
Local investment experts help manage our assets.
- Chair: Kari Creighton, CFA — Former Senior Vice President, Summit Strategies Group, Springfield
- Adam S. Blanch — Financial advisor, Edward Jones, Marshfield
- Jason Flores, CFA, CAIA — Senior Vice President & Senior Portfolio Manager, Central Trust Company, Springfield
- Stephanie Hurt, CFA — Private Wealth & Benefit Plan Investment Manager, FORVIS Wealth Advisors, Springfield
- Jim Ihasz — Portfolio Manager, U.S. Bank Wealth Management, Springfield
- Stan Irwin, AAMS — Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Cape Girardeau
- Jim Moore — Retired, American Products, Springfield
- Dennis Newkirk, CPA, CFP — Newkirk & Co., Branson
- Marvin Silliman — Retired financial advisor, Lake of the Ozarks
- Drew Spencer, CFP — Portfolio Manager, Commerce Trust Company, Springfield
- Bryan Vowels, CFP, CFA — Managing Director – Investments and Branch Manager, Vowels & Stovern Wealth Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, Joplin