Does your affiliate need a piece to leave with a potential donor or to hand out during a community gathering? The CFO can produce a trifold brochure that features your affiliate’s logo, information and images, as well as standard language about charitable resources offered by your affiliate and the CFO.
- Download the template to see the areas of customization. Areas highlighted in yellow will be customized for your affiliate. You will need to provide:
- Two to three high-resolution images of community scenes, your board of directors or key charitable organizations supported by your affiliate (such as the school, park or community project);
- Two to three testimonials from key figures in your community such as donors, board members or representatives of grantees; along with
- High-resolution portraits of the key figures.
- The minimum order is 250 pieces for the printer in Springfield. If you have a preferred printer in your community, we can provide a press-quality file to send to them.
- Printing and postage costs will be expensed to your affiliate’s administrative endowment.
- Please place the order well in advance of when you first need the brochures. Give ample time for production, revisions, approval, printing and delivery — potentially a month or more.
- Please contact your affiliate manager to begin the ordering process.
Download Brochure Template (PDF, 3MB)