How to Apply for CFO Scholarships
Students can apply online for scholarships for the 2024–25 academic year beginning Jan. 1. Deadlines for scholarship vary, but generally begin closing in mid-March. Each scholarship opportunity has its own criteria and supplemental requirements. Please read the information below to begin the application process.
How to Apply
- Beginning Jan. 1, click the link below to access the online application portal.
- You will first need to create a username and password to establish and confirm your account.
- Next, you will be prompted to begin the universal application process. The universal application is a comprehensive form that allows you to apply for all the scholarships for which you qualify.
- To save your progress, click the “Save” button at the bottom of your screen.
- When you complete the universal application, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of your screen.
- After submitting the universal application, you will receive a confirmation page that lists the scholarship opportunities for which you qualify. You are strongly encouraged to print this page.
- Some scholarship opportunities may have supplemental questions to complete. If you receive supplemental questions, you must click the “Submit” button upon completing your response for each opportunity.