We are excited for you to market “Give Ozarks: Rally for Recovery” for your greatest success. We do request that you follow this style guide for use of the marketing and branding materials.
We encourage you to use the Give Ozarks logo and other graphic assets (hashtag, URL) available in the toolkit to enhance your promotions. Here are a few guidelines for logo usage:
- Whenever possible, use the “give-ozarks-2021-event-logo-full-color.png” file whenever possible.
- If used at a smaller size, use the “give-ozarks-simple-full-color.png” instead.
- If placing the logo or other graphics on a dark background, use “give-ozarks-2021-event-logo-white.png” or other “… white.png” graphics instead.
- DO NOT stretch, squish or distort the logo.
- DO NOT change the colors of the logo.
- DO NOT crop or alter the logo.
- Transparent PNG files are provided. If you need a vector file or other filetype, contact Aaron Scott.
- Give Ozarks blue is: hexadecimal #51ABD2; CMYK 64/16/8/0; PMS 7702
- Give Ozarks green is: hexadecimal #5B9834; CMYK 58/0/100/25; PMS 362
The original Give Ozarks logo and complementary type was created using hand lettering, so it is not available as a font. If you are creating your own graphics, we recommend using a sans-serif font like Corbel, Candara, Calibri, Gill Sans, Lucida Grande or Optima — or use the font that you typically use for your organization's marketing.
News release and newsletter article templates will be provided with specified language. If you create your own, please use the following terminology:
- Full event name on first reference: “Give Ozarks: Rally for Recovery, presented by Bass Pro Shop and the Community Foundation of the Ozarks”
- Event name on second reference: “Give Ozarks” or “Give Ozarks Day”
- Event date: “7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 24”
- URL: “giveozarks.org”
- General description: “a regionwide online giving day”
If you create graphics or flyers to promote your agency’s project, it needs to include the sponsors:
- Presented by Bass Pro Shops and the Community Foundation of the Ozarks. Sponsored by: Burrell Behavioral Health; Central Bank and Central Trust Co.; the Louis L. and Julia Dorothy Coover Charitable Foundation managed by Commerce Trust; the Darr Family Foundation; Great Southern Bank; Guaranty Bank; the Hatch Foundation; Legacy Bank; Ollis/Akers/Arney; and SFC Bank. Media Sponsors: KY3/KSPR and Springfield Business Journal.
The logos for Bass Pro Shops and the CFO are included on the “event-logo” files. If using that graphic, you only need to include this sponsor information:
- Sponsored by: Burrell Behavioral Health; Central Bank and Central Trust Co.; the Louis L. and Julia Dorothy Coover Charitable Foundation managed by Commerce Trust; the Darr Family Foundation; Great Southern Bank; Guaranty Bank; the Hatch Foundation; Legacy Bank; Ollis/Akers/Arney; and SFC Bank. Media Sponsor: KY3/KSPR.
You are welcome to develop and promote an organization-specific hashtag for Give Ozarks Day. However, we will be using, following and re-sharing posts tagged with the #GiveOzarks hashtag on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We suggest always including #GiveOzarks to help boost overall visibility of the event on social media.
Download logos and graphics